Mafipro, Lda. recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data, whatever its nature. For this reason, we have developed a set of security measures aimed to protect your data.
Personal data relating to persons under the age of 18 will not be considered.
The data provided will be stored and processed by computer and can be used for communication purposes that reinforce and personalize the cultural offer, products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns or for order processing. The personal data of the users / clients of this site, will be treated in agreement and in accordance with the National Commission of Protection of Data.
Mafipro, Lda, taxpayer no. 514 174 706, headquartered at Rua da Fonte, No. 119, 3070-307 Mira, Portugal.
The site mafipro.pt aims to provide guidance information about products, services, activities, promotions and about Mafipro, Lda.
The company reserves the right to modify and / or update the content / configuration and / or presentation of the website at any time, considering the legitimate interests of the users.
1. Our Policy
The user has the right to the protection of his personal data.
Mafipro, Lda. respects the right of users to information on the collection and processing of their personal data.
Mafipro, Lda. as controller of personal data, determines the purposes and means by which your personal data are processed, including all security measures.
Mafipro, Lda., guarantees that personal data is processed in Portugal in a correct and lawful manner and in accordance with good practices.
In the treatment of personal identifiable data, directly or indirectly, we apply the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, this site is designed so that the use of your personal data is minimal and does not exceed the original purpose for which they were collected and / or processed. We do not disclose your identity when the purpose for which your personal data is being processed can be obtained through anonymous information.
2. How do we use your Personal Data and for what purpose?
Your personal data is collected and processed by Mafipro, Lda. only for purposes strictly linked to the use of this site, its services and the acquisition of products. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such applications. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
• When you execute processes for purchasing products sold on this site, including the conclusion of agreements for the purchase of products, we collect your personal information (for example, email address, delivery address and telephone number) on the purchase form for the purpose of selling, separating and transporting the products ordered by you;
• When you request service assistance, we collect your personal information (for example, first and last name, email address) for the sole purpose of providing you with the Customer Support services of the Mafipro, Lda. online store that are relevant to this site and to the assistance;
• When you request technical assistance, we collect your personal data in order to provide you with information about the site;
• When you save a delivery address, we collect your personal information in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders;
• When you register on our site you accept the reception of commercial messages by electronic mail or any other electronic means equivalent automatic (such as SMS).
Mafipro, Lda. will collect your personal data, usually by electronic means, however, in certain circumstances, paper means may be used (for example, when the processing of your personal data is necessary to prevent fraud against us).
Your personal data is stored in a way that allows Mafipro, Lda. to identify you in the period it is strictly necessary to process and collect such data, except as expressly provided herein, everything else is in compliance with applicable laws.
Please communicate any changes to your personal data to the following e-mail address: [email protected], in order to ensure that your personal data is always updated.
Unless otherwise stated, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not allowed by law or without your explicit consent. Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties when it is necessary to process an order.
Your personal data will be disclosed to natural or legal persons to:
• Provision of electronic payment services through credit / debit cards;
• Process product purchases;
• Choose, pack and ship products;
• Solve problems related to the sale of products;
• Receive payments of product purchases;
• Process returns of customer products.
In addition, your personal data may be communicated to the police or judicial authorities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and upon a formal request from the authorities for the purpose of preventing fraud against us (anti-fraud services).
Please be advised that Mafipro, Lda. processes the personal data of its users only for purposes that are strictly related to the provision of services through this site.
Mafipro, Lda. may have access to personal data of third parties that are disclosed by the users of this site, for example, when a user buys a product to be sent to a friend, when the user paying the product is different from the recipient of that product, or when a user wishes to recommend to a friend a service provided on this site or the purchase of a specific product posted on this site.
Any case involving the disclosure of sensitive / confidential data to Mafipro, Lda., you will be the only person responsible for the disclosure and illegal use of such data by third parties.
3. What happens if you disclose your personal information
Except as provided in the following paragraph, the personal data that we request you to provide us, including e-mail address, address, phone number and telephone number, are necessary for the processing of your order and for the purchase of products on this site, to follow up the obligations arising from applicable legislation and regulations or to provide other services provided on this site and requests by you.
The refusal to provide us with any personal data may prevent us from processing your request for the purchase of products or for the provision of other services on this site, such as Customer Support at Mafipro, Lda. online store.
Failure to provide your personal information may justify our refusal to process your order for the purchase of products on this site or for the provision of services.
The disclosure of your personal data beyond what is necessary to comply with legal or contractual parameters or to provide the services requested by you is optional and has no effect on the use of this site or its services and purchase of products.
We will inform you if your personal data is mandatory or optional, by entering an asterisk (*) in the information fields that are mandatory to fill out. Failure to complete the optional data will not result in any penalty.
Disclosure of sensitive data is never requested and is prohibited.
4. Who can access to your personal data
Your personal data may be shared with third parties that provide specific services, such as external entities contracted by Mafipro, Lda., or that, in an autonomous way, treat the personal data collected by Mafipro, Lda. and in connection with the fulfillment of a contract for the acquisition of products on this site.
Any disclosure will be made without exceeding the purpose for which your personal data was collected and subsequently processed.
In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties to:
• Comply with applicable laws;
• Respond to judicial and governmental inquiries;
• Comply with valid legal processes;
• Protect the rights or property of Mafipro, Lda.
In any case, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without us informing you or without your consent, when this is required by law, except as provided in this document.
5. Security Measures
However, Mafipro, Lda. can not guarantee that the security measures adopted for the protection of this site and for the transmission of data and information through this site will prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data.
We recommend you to equip your computer with software devices to protect you in the transmission and reception of data (such as up-to-date antivirus systems), and that your browser takes appropriate measures to ensure the security of data transmission (such as firewall and antispam filters).
7. Your right to access Personal Data and other rights
You have the right to obtain, at any time, the confirmation from Mafipro, Lda. that your data is being processed, even if it is not registered on the site, as well as the communication of the same data in a perceptible way.
You have the right to obtain, at any moment, from Mafipro, Lda.:
• The updating, rectification or integration of your personal data;
• The elimination, transformation into anonymous or blocking of your personal data, which is treated as a breach of law, including when the storage of data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
• Confirmation that previous operations have been notified to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, except when it becomes impossible to do so or if it means exceeding the protection of the rights it invokes.
You have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
• For legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, even if it is related to the purposes for which they were collected;
• The processing of your personal data for advertising or direct marketing purposes or to sell products or conduct market research or commercial communications.
You may freely exercise your rights at any time, provided that you do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, sending your request to Mafipro, Lda. through the following e-mail: [email protected]
Users may use any of the following means to contact Mafipro, Lda. Portugal:
• Via email:
Through the Contact page
• Via letter:
Rua da Fonte, Nº 119
9. Applicable Legislation
The processing of personal data by Mafipro, Lda. will be carried out in accordance with the Portuguese Law.
10. Changes and Updates
11. Intellectual Property
Mafipro, Lda. owns all Intellectual and Industrial Property rights contained on the site, including, in particular, trademarks, trade names, images, drawings, photographs, files, sound and, in general, all content that is accessible from the site. Any modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, transmission, storage, total or partial disclosure, resale and other forms of exploitation, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, unless expressly authorized in writing, is prohibited by Mafipro, Lda.